Fishers COVID-19 Testing
Free COVID-19 testing for Fishers residents.
In partnership with Mid-America Clinical Lab, the Fishers Health Department will conduct a daily, free drive-thru testing location at the Fishers City Services Building located at 3 Municipal Dr. on April 30.
Test results will be available within 3 business days.
Are you a Fishers business interested in testing your employees?
Our Recovery Fishers page is the resource your are looking for.
- Complete the pre-screening form
- If recommended for a test, schedule an appointment
- Receive appointment confirmation
- Arrive at drive-thru testing at scheduled time
- Test processing by Mid-America Clinical Lab (3 business days)
- Test results uploaded to results portal and Fishers Health Department aggregate database
How do I know if I need testing?
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
Do you still have questions about testing available to Fishers residents?
Please check out the frequently asked questions page.